Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sappy Birth Videos

Birth videos just don't get me...I know plenty who get emotional with them, and that's all good. But since the birth of my first child, which was horrific and left me with post natal depression, any form of cluckiness went out the window, and fast.
Don't get me wrong, I was the cluckiest person out there! My daughter had a box full of shoes even before we discussed having a baby ;)

There are so many birth videos out there, and they are so inpiring for sculpting...but I have to confess, this birth video had me teary! So I take my hat off to them, it does take a lot for me to get emotional over birth vids these days and they hit the mark...

Enjoy! (it's gorgeous!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet... Makes me wish I had a video of my son. He was born with congenital heart disease & had to have heart surgery 3 hours after he was born. He's 2 now & our lil miracle man who runs around & trys to keep up with his older sister. Thanks for sharing this video.

OOAK babies by Mina said...

Anonymous...I think that's awesome that you are able to tell that story. It sounds like your son is quite the trooper!
Wishing you all the best,
Mina