Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lazy Sundays and Messing With the Cat

Just a lazy Sunday here today. I'm grabbing onto them with both hands, as life is about to get a little bit crazy.
My Sunday mornings normally start with dropping Miss S off to ballet rehearsal (she is in the production of Nutcracker) or hubby does, then I come home, go for a brisk walk, make some eggs for brekkie, and laze around reading the Sunday mail and sipping a latte. That to me is ultimate bliss, knowing you have a carefree day ahead with the family...

The other day I saw a pic of a cat with it's head sticking out of a box, and a cartoon outline of a body. For some reason it was the funniest thing ever, maybe because we have two nutty cats of our own and love their antics.  We thought it would be great to up the ante and recreate it.
So hubby decided he would make his own version with miss Bambi, and they set about drawing a batman for our own Batman, who is a seal point siamese. Meet Kato, the most anti-social, nutty, bad tempered, ill-mannered cat that ever existed (but one who we love to bits )

The result was this; We were in STITCHES.


Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Bahahaha I don't think that picture could be ANY more perfect!!! And yay for lazy Sundays - the way in which you relax sounds divine love, because as many would know, sometimes the most simple things in life can be the most pleasurable!

I remember one afternoon of sipping wine and eating Maggie Beers Cabernet Paste on crackers while doing a crossword and at one point I stopped and realised I was in utter bliss in that moment - such a simple act, but so relaxing and so perfect! :) xx

Online Rock Salt said...

I remember one afternoon of sipping wine and eating Maggie Beers Cabernet Paste on crackers while doing a crossword and at one point I stopped and realised I was in utter bliss in that moment - such a simple act, but so relaxing and so perfect!