Tuesday, March 6, 2012

First Full sculpt for 2012..

*NOW SOLD* Thank you

I finally got back into the swing of things! After a big break over Christmas and New Years', I was more than ready to sculpt.
I won't lie, the last few months of 2011 had me questioning where I was going with all this. It didn't seem to flow like it used to and I felt totally burnt out by it all, even though I only produce a few sculpts a year. I had hit a brick wall.
I'm glad to say that the break was just what I needed to review everything and get the inspiration flowing again.

So with that inspiration, I present to you my latest sculpt, 'Samuel'.

I will not be listing him on Ebay, instead I will list him here for sale.
Please scroll down for details and photos of this little guy;

Details;
Samuel is bigger than my usual full sculpts, at just over 4 inches long.
He is fully hand-sculpted from polymer clay, and is subtly blushed and mottled with Genesis Heat Set paints.
I have sewn a romper and hat for him, which can be removed (very gently!)
Samuel has sparse, baked in blonde mohair.
He is anatomically correct.

As you can see, no detail has been overlooked in his creation. He has the tiniest details from his miniature ears to his tiny toenails.
(click on photos to view them larger)

*SOLD* Thank you












Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I want to buy this little one! How I can contact with you?

Stacey said...

He's beautiful Mina! Glad you're inspiration is flowing again :) xo

OOAK babies by Mina said...

Thank you Stacey, is great to be inspired again xx

Lizziebeth said...

Absolutely amazing!

OOAK babies by Mina said...

thank you, LizzieBeth!

baby doll stroller said...

Those are so real they're a little eerie!

my miniature
baby doll

Norma Bennett said...

An incredible creation, hopefully we'll see more from you again soon :)

OlaP said...

sorry for my english but i want to say...OMG! looks like real baby!!!!
this is amazing! and sttil i`m in shock!:D:D:D really amazing!

Federica said...

woooowwww your work is very great.
federica (hobbyart-fimo.blogspot.it) sorry for my english i'm italian

Unknown said...

Very amazing.. you did a great job hun.. I love this baby.. and I want one!

Savanna said...

Can I get one for under $20